- Improve postural alignment and “forward-head”
- Strengthen weak muscles; develop core support for your aching back
- Identify and release stiffness and holding patterns that keep you “stuck” in pain
- Develop healthy movement patterns and range of motion to alleviate “text-neck”
- Safely and effectively treat chronic pain and inflammation
- Link the flow of your breath with the movement of your spine to calm your nervous system
The results? Renewed energy, increased health and happiness, confidence, well-being, and self-awareness. . .
Annelise (Ann Elizabeth Mundy) C-IAYT developed Bluebird Yoga, a unique practice that restored her health and healed her chronic pain.
As someone who understands how to align the mind-body connection, she now offers you the opportunity to heal yourself!
~ Thank you Annelise for changing my life — for introducing me to the world of yoga; for helping me relieve my back pain, improving my overall structure and balance, and helping me breathe, relax, and meditate.
~ My flexibility has improved noticeably. My upper and lower back is stronger and, while I may never to return to my college weight, I have returned to my college height, thanks to Yoga For Posture!
~ You have provided me more tools for my “toolbox” so I can continue to age with grace & dignity.
~ A combination of a lot of little things seem to add up to a lot less back pain!